St. Albert-Japan Connections

Love Family Connections:
My name is Andrew Love, and I am writing on behalf of FACTSnet to explore the connections between the city of St. Albert and Japan. I will start off.

My grandfather was the founder and long-time pastor of St. Albert Alliance Church. As such, my father (Don Love) lived in St. Albert for a few years, and graduated from Paul Kane High School, and he has been working full-time in Japan since 1991. Don can be contacted at doncaroljapan@yahoo.ca.

This is only one connection. FACTSnet would like to explore as many connections as possible. If you know of any connections that St. Albert has to Japan, please comment on this post. We will expand this post to include your contributions.

Summer 2010 Pilot Project Connections

The main purpose of this project was to develop connections between St.Albert and Japan related to St.Alberts 150th Anniversary see Summer 2010 Project report 

No comments:

Post a Comment