Day 4 in Japan: Disneyland

So today I went to Disneyland in Tokyo. It was fun, but not as fun as Wonderland or an amusement park. They have themed areas, as shown below, and here is a list of the rides I went on. The Space Blast is a fun, fast roller coaster. The Buzz Lightyear ride is fun. I bought my lunch before entering the park and stopped for lunch and iced strawberry, which is like a snow cone but in a cup and made with real strawberries. Then I went to Toon Town and took pictures with some of the Disney characters. I also saw Minnie's house and went on a small roller coaster. Toon Town is geared towards smaller children. Then I went to Fantasyland and went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and bought some things from the store there. I bought popcorn and received a souvenir popcorn holder. The strawberry ice I bought also had a souvenir cup. Then I saw a parade. I went on the Peter Pan ride, which was very good. Then I went on the haunted house ride: it was a little scary. Then I went to Splash Mountain and got wet on a roller coaster ride. Then I explored the West with a wild train roller coaster, which was fun. I went on the It's A Small World ride in Fantasyland. It was a nice, slow ride. then I had curry for supper. After supper I saw another parade. In Frontierland it is like the old west in Canada or the U.S.A, but the souvenirs, like cowboy hats and boots, did not look authentic to me. Then I went on a train ride in Adventureland and an Amazon cruise in the dark, which was a little scary. Then I went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but they stopped the cars partway through the ride because security had been breached, so we had to evacuate. On the way out, they gave us vouchers for a free ride. Then I took the subway home, took a shower, got ready for tomorrow, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment