Day 5 in Japan: First day at school

So today I went to a Japanese school and taught some students about Canada. It was hard to get the students to talk, so they stared at me a lot. Then I went to a used bookstore after school. Also, I had lunch at school in the cafeteria. It was nice, good food and the school was very clean, as they have janitors that keep it spotless. Then I tried on and learned how to put on a yukata, a summer kimono. Then I took pictures and saw part of the tea ceremony. Then I went to a grocery store after school and their vegetables are like ones in Canada, but smaller. Later, I had a curry dish for supper. Then I showed my friend my lesson plan for tomorrow and some pictures of me. Then I did some laundry, showered, and went to bed.

Click here to see an interview between Japanese students and a grade 9 student from Alberta.
Click here to see an interview between Japanese students and a grade 11 student from Alberta.

No comments:

Post a Comment