Day 7 in Japan: Third day at the school

This morning there was a small earthquake. At first I did not realize it was an earthquake, then when I did I was too tired to take it seriously. Today I moved my suitcase by taxi to the school. Then I Skyped with a friend during class and talked about Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and area's history and historical sites. Then I went out for lunch and had an interesting Japanese dish at a restaurant where you cooked it on the grill. Then I participated in the Japanese tea ceremony, which was interesting. Also I saw Japanese archery: they use costumes and longer bows and arrows. Then I went to a friend's house and hung out. After supper, we went swimming in the pool at the apartment. It is very shallow, only 1 meter deep, and you have to wear a swimming cap. Also I went in the hot tub. They also have a sauna, but I did not go in it as you have to be naked to go in and there is one for males and one for females. Then I showered at the pool, came home, watched a Japanese drama, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment